- Globally: 6,154,035 cases; 370,893 deaths
- US: 1,816,820 confirmed cases; 105,557 deaths.
- Globally, over 6 million cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed.
- US cases have topped 1.8 million confirmed cases
- Essex county passed the 14,000 mark.
- Over 21K Middlesex County residents have been diagnosed
- NH DHHS said that we would be doing over 2,000 tests per day. We have hit it a few times, including yesterday, but today there were only 1,320 diagnostic tests reported.
Click on the calendar to enlarge
Q: How much testing is NH doing in comparison to our neighboring states?
A: We aren’t doing enough tests!
Today’s COVID-19 Statistics:
Salem’s confirmed cases:
- May 19: 213; 118 active (The highest number of active cases.)
- May 20: 218; 116 active
- May 21: 220; 86 active
- May 22: 225; 77 active
- May 23: 227; 74 active
- May 24: 226???; 76 active
- May 25: 228; 67 active
- May 26: 235; 73 active
- May 27: 235; 68 active
- May 28: 239; 70 active
- May 29: 239; 68 active
- May 30: 241, 65 active
Earlier dates for Salem have been moved to https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-cases-in-salem/
The weekly report has been moved to https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-weekly-updates/. This is a summary of the info from NH DHHS; with more demographics than provided on a daily basis. They last updated this info on May 18.
The report containing information about other towns, counties and our MA neighbors has been moved to https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-update-nh-towns/I’m updating this information weekly. The last update was May 24.
Today (or Recent) News pertaining to COVID-19
Weekly Comparison of Local Communities
- I have updated the comparison of certain NH Communities, (plus Methuen Haverhill and Lawrence), as well as nearby Counties and NH vs. MA.
- This info can be found at https://Bonnie4Salem.us/covid-19-communities
Disturbing news from Maine: Portland’s major hospitals return to peak levels of COVID-19 patients
- Maine Medical Center’s numbers match the early-April peak, while Mercy Hospital sets a new high. Read more.
My accumulation of resources has been moved. These can now be found at https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-resources/
Sources used to create this report: