COVID-19 Update November 25
Limited Thanksgiving Day Update.
There are no new numbers today because of the holiday, so there is no update today.
There are no new numbers today because of the holiday, so there is no update today. Nothing below this message has changed today.
These are challenging times. However you chose to spend your day, I hope it was a peaceful one.
As always, stay safe, and always, be kind.
From the beginning of the pandemic, it took 43 days before NH reached it’s first 1,000 confirmed diagnoses. It took 44 days to go from 10,000 to 18,000.
This screenshot comes from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w
This report is explained here:
- Rent or mortgage assistance because of COVID-19, help can be found here.
- Salem Resource Center of Southern NH Services: Housing relief and fuel assistance. 603-893-9172. https://www.snhs.org
- Legal issues because of COVID: https://nhlegalaid.org/legal-issues-during-covid-19-crisis.
- Unemployment resources: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/unemployed/
- COVID-19 testing: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-testing/
- Complications of COVID-19: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-consequences/
- COVID-19 is not the flu. Here are the numbers: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-pneumonia-flu/
- The Science Behind Masks: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/science-behind-masks/
- Resources for Salem residents: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-cases-in-salem/
- Safer at Home guidance documents on the State’s website.
- Other COVID resources from NH DHHS on the State’s website.
- Other COVID resources: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/covid-19-resources/
- Massachusetts Travel Order: https://www.bonnie4salem.us/massachusetts-travel-order/
- Mental health resources
- NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Health. 24-hour hotline: 1-800-950-6264. https://www.nami.org/Home
- Center for Life Management (603) 434-1577, Option 1. https://www.centerforlifemanagement.org/
- #SuicideAwareness: 1-800-273-8255.
Sources used to create these reports: